Thursday, April 2, 2009

Just riding around

Well not much has happened since I got back from Germany, I had a recovery week on the bike so I didn't ride too much this week. The weather has gotten much nicer from the snow we had last week and I even took off my gloves for the last hour of the ride today. The sun felt good. I am just about done packing to go to Holland and France for this weekend. Saturday's Hel van het Mergelland is going to be one tough race. The start list includes Baden Cooke, pro tour teams Milram, Rabobank, and Silence-Lotto, and a bunch of Pro Continental teams. Luckily the weather is supposed to be pleasant so hopefully I'll be able to last better on the climbs then some of these pro guys. We'll see. Sunday we drive to France and do a 1.2 UCI race, which should be much flatter, and windier, and after Mergelland it will probably seem pretty easy.

Meanwhile here are a few sights that I encounter training basically every day.
The local park in the center of Horsens:

Some of the local scenery, I will take more when I get back, some of the views from the hill tops can be really nice.Finally, one of the perks of living in Denmark:

1 comment: