Friday, April 17, 2009

some new stuff

Well new equipment keeps coming in. I finally got my carbon frame, I've been using an alloy one thats much heavier. Now the bike weights 7.0 kg as pictured with the SRM and rides as smooth as butter. Its the best bike I have ever ridden, SL2 included.

Who cares about brand name when the bike is this nice.

I've also finally gotten my new Time shoes, which seem to fit really well on first impressions. I definitely won't be having any heel problems like I did with the Specialized shoes since the heel cup is so tall and secure.

The only thing left to get is a new saddle, I've had this Toupe for two years and I think after that crash in Mergelland, its past its best. Take a close look at the rails
Ok, time to go out and enjoy the sunshine.

No comments:

Post a Comment