Monday, March 16, 2009

Croatia

So I've been racing in Croatia for the last 10 days, I had internet connection, but I had to pay by the minute so I was a bit lazy to update this blog. I was writing emails to some special people with my race reports so I will basically just post them up here. I did take pictures, but I do not currently have a cable to download my camera to my computer, so you are going to have to wait and they will probably end up on Facebook anyway. Overall, the racing was a great way to get the feet wet. I saw that I had decent form compared to the Euro guys but I didn't get any real results due to a crash at the end of the first stage in which I pulled some muscles in my hip. Still, it was a week of great weather, beautiful training, and fun racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment